Video: GRWM Full Coverage and Pink Metallic Eyes

Saturday, July 26, 2014



If you've ever been curious about Kat von D's Lock-it Tattoo foundation, MAC Prolongwear concealer, and the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light, well you're in luck!  Because you get to see them all in action!  Woo!

Tune in for a lot of rambling, awkward cuts, and ever changing angles.  And yes, as per usual, both my battery and my card failed me during filming.  Several times.  Three cheers for under-preparedness!

Click to watch on YouTube for a full list of products used, and as always, thanks for watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...