August Beauty Favorites

Thursday, September 12, 2013


I'm not sure why it's taken me almost a week to post this video on my blog, but I'm almost positive it has something to do with my terrible time management skills and over-crowded brain.  Regardless, it's here.  VERY late, but here nonetheless.  Also, as a bit of a disclaimer, I'm pretty sure I have ADD because I literally never finish a thought in this video (editing was a nightmare), but I hope you enjoy it anyway.  My very late, and somewhat scattered August Beauty Favorites.  (Pro tip: click the "YouTube" button for a full list of products mentioned).


7 comments:

  1. The clarins lip perfector is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has very sneakily crept its way into my everyday makeup bag! x

      Delete
  2. STILL haven't tried MAC Studio Sculpt xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...