L'Occitane Lavande Foaming Bath

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


If you read my last blog post (here) then you'll know I've had little to no time to relax this past month. Life got busy, and I tried my best to keep up, but as the saying goes, "life happens on life's terms."  Luckily, I've been given a nice reprieve this week and have found myself with some serious downtime on my hands, so I decided to do something I haven't done in over four weeks: take a bath.  Now this is not to say that I haven't bathed!  I just haven't had the time nor the inclination to fill up the tub and soak, but now that my plate is empty, I've invested in a luxurious little bath product that has made my me-time even more calming.

I am still somewhat new to L'Occitane products, but if the rest of their range is made anywhere near as well as their Lavande Foaming Bath soak, then this will not be the last product of their's that I buy!  The scent is so authentic, and even the brushed aluminum bottle (which is supposedly a throwback to old-school fragrance essence containers) is visually striking.  To use, you simply tip the (very generously sized) bottle into warm running bath-water for a few seconds, and then settle in for some serious suds. The lavender scent is so strong and soothing, that I couldn't help but picture a French meadow starting just outside the bathroom window.  But alas, still in New Jersey.

Post-soak my skin was left lightly-scented and only slightly softer than it had been before.  However, despite the somewhat "eh" skin benefits, the calmer breathing and dreamy mindset that I stepped out of the tub with make it all worthwhile.  With a $34 price tag, this is definitely a once-in-a-while, only when I'm really really stressed kind of bath product, but at 16.9 oz per bottle, I'm sure it will see me through many months of stress ahead.  I was told this also comes in a Verbena scent which I'd love to try as well someday.

What are some of your favorite ways to unwind?


4 comments:

  1. I love relaxing scents! There is nothing better than treating yourself :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this bubble bath! It's seriously relaxing :) x

    http://theressomethingaboutalice.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's too deluxe and I love it.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...