The Hyperbolic Haul

Tuesday, June 25, 2013


Too much extra birthday money + an excess of shiny new beauty products on the wish list = an empty wallet and a full to bursting makeup drawer.  Let's be honest, the math wasn't really in my favor to begin with.  Needless to say, I've been a bad girl this month.  Products were sought out, money changed hands, and my wallet has never felt lighter.  But at the end of the day, a good time was had by all, and I thought I'd share the love with this little video here to commemorate a few good shopping trips and a handful of some really great products.

Select to watch on youtube for a full list of products, links, and all that other good stuff.  Hope you haven't been as bad as me this month!  (There should really be a support group for this type of addiction, no?).

3 comments:

  1. oyyyyy lovely haul. you're going to love that foundation! it looks super natural. It's moisturizing too. and that tube lasts FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and apparently we're the same color in MAC foundations!

      Delete
    2. Haha, if they had an NC27 I'd be so set :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...