On Trend: Turquoise and Crosses

Sunday, June 23, 2013


If it hasn't been stated previously, I should probably start this post off by saying that turquoise is by far one of my favorite colors to accessorize with.  I hadn't realized how much I loved the green stone until my last visite to Forever 21, where I found the jewelery racks literally littered with the stuff.  So naturally I went a little ga-ga and surrendered my wallet.  I also quite like the cross trend that's going strong right now (although not for any particularly religious reason).  I don't have too much to say about the pieces I picked up, so I'll let them speak for themselves, but I just had to do a little PSA in case there's anyone else out there like me who almost missed the cheap turquoise accessories bandwagon (most of these pieces were under $5)!  Forever 21 is known to change out their stock quite quickly, so if you see something you like, don't waste any more time reading this post! ;)

Natural Stone Cross earrings $3.80 | Faux Horn necklace $4.80 | Cross earrings, Gold $2.80 | Faux Turquoise Bib necklace $10.80

7 comments:

  1. I absolutely love turquoise, it's just such a pretty colour and goes with literally anything!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooove turquoise jewellery. I'm a magpie when it comes to turquoise and silver - looove the necklace you have!

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turquoise jewellery is absolutely beautiful, especially worn in the summer. I love turquoise and silver the most because the contrast between them is beautiful! Your turquoise earrings are lovely, they really go with your complexion :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, love turquoise, so gorgeous!

    Jordan | Boho Vanity

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love turquoise too but never tend to actually buy it... don't know why.

    I've been obsessed with Forever 21 jewelry lately! They have so many good options, and it's so cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmm I think we're in the same boat...I just went to Forever 21 on Saturday and got lost in the jewelry section. I literally spent $40 on rings. Ridiculous haha.

    I LOVE turquoise as an accessory....it adds the perfect amount of pop to every outfit! Love the items you picked up!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...