Let's Stay Together

Monday, July 1, 2013


As many of you already know, Google Reader goes kaput as of tomorrow, so here's a quick PSA.  If you'd like to keep informed and up to date with my blog, please make sure that you're following me on at least one of the platforms below so that you never miss a post!

Bloglovin' is the best and easiest way to stay connected.  If you haven't heard of it already, Bloglovin' is the simplest way to follow all of the blogs you read in one place.  It's sort of like the Facebook newsfeed for bloggers, if you will.  I love that you don't have to hop all over the internet to read your daily blogs, as they are all conveniently readable on a single platform.  You can also sign up for daily emails from them so that you always know when I've posted.

If you follow me on Twitter, you'll know that I never fail to tweet about my newest blog post or youtube video.  It's also the easiest way to get in contact with me quickly!  I'm not great at the random tweeting just yet, but once I catch up with the 21st century and actually get myself a smart phone, I'm sure that will change ;)

You can follow me on Facebook for instant updates on new blog posts (and periodic pictures of food from time to time).

I have also just rebooted my Youtube channel, and am planning to post videos about once a week.  Topics will include beauty ramblings, beauty favorites, and plenty of hauls, to name just a few ;)


So let's take the jump together.  Hope to see you all on the other side!


P.S. My Lucy likes to pose for the camera, so I figured I'd introduce her to the blog (she's a bit of a special-head, gotta love her).

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...