Video | January Beauty Faves

Thursday, February 7, 2013


Hiya luvs, long time no talk!  You may have noticed a lack of updates around here recently, and without going into too much detail, I'll just say I've been stuck in bed for three days with a horrible terrible no good very bad sore throat.  I'm planning on taking a few pictures soon, so once that happens updates will be more regular.  I uploaded a youtube video a few days back and totally forgot to post it here, so select to watch on youtube for all the extra links and schtufff.  And beauty babble is go in 3..2..1!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...