Sephora VIB 500 Point Gift | Laura Mercier Flawless Best-Sellers

Friday, February 8, 2013


Before I was so gracefully struck down with strep throat and hadn't forgotten what fresh air smelled like, I did a wee bit of shopping.  As for the reason, well...I got a job!  I've no idea how secure it is now that I've been out sick since Tuesday, and I haven't actually put in any hours yet, but all that aside, I was very excited on Monday! Right after hearing the news, I bounded into Sephora and scooped up a tiny pile of loot that I have since deemed, my "Victory Haul!"  

Now, this next part is embarrassing, but I'll just grit my teeth and barrel through.  So I got up to the register, and the cashier informed me that I had 700 or so points and would I like to use any and all I could do was think "How in the name of all that is holy did I wind up with 700 or so points??"  Needless to say, I traded them in at once when I saw a 500pt Laura Mercier gift staring so joyfully up at me.  Items were scanned, points were swapped, and my Victory Haul arrived home in one piece.

A quick look inside the box and you'll find a hefty sized sample of Laura's primer and her raved-about tinted moisturizer (in the color Nude).  There's also quite a generous size of something called the "Eye Basic" in Wheat which is supposedly an eye primer that covers your imperfections, and the most exciting thing (for me, anyway), the Shimmer Bloc in Golden Mosaic.  I believe it's meant to be used as a highlighter, but I could see it lending some nice color to the eyes as well.  All in all it's a beautiful gift; my only complaint is that I don't know how customizable it is.  It would be a shame if the only color they offered in the tinted moisturizer was Nude.

Phewf!  Well, after catching up on Luther, Copper, and literally all of Top Chef, I have just about had it with being sick.  I missed my blog, and I missed you guys even more!  Hope you're all well, and if you're in the Northeast, hunker down for the storm, it's gonna be a big'un!

8 comments:

  1. I love the point perks at Sephora! And that's one amazing 500pt perk! I'm curious to know how well that eye primer performs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats an awesome set there! I'd love to see a look with the quad :-)

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh now you've got me thinking...

      Delete
  3. The 500 point perks are so amazing. I got the NARS one last year and it came with a mini Orgasm x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh somehow I missed that. Sounds like a good one though! x

      Delete
  4. This is a great set! I haven't tried too many items from Laura Mercier, so this would be a great intro kit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my reasoning for getting it as well! I have to say, the tinted moisturizer is fast becoming my favorite of the four. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...