My Favorite Accessories

Tuesday, February 19, 2013


Turquoise ring, gift.  Similar here.
Gold Indian cuff bracelet, gift.  Similar here.
Faux crystal pendant, gift.  Similar here.
Skull and spike bracelets, $2, ebay.  Here and here.
Beaded turquoise bracelet, handmade by me.
White rose earrings, $4 (set of six pairs), Forever 21.
Mother of pearl Anthropologie necklace, gift.
Cowboy boot earrings, $2, flea market.  Similar here.
Pyramid necklace, gift.  Urban Outfitters.


I was feeling something a little different today, so I dredged up some of my favorite pieces from the catastrophic drawer that they call home, threw them on, and snapped some photos.  If there's anything I've learned from making this post, it's that I don't buy a whole lot of jewelry for myself (and that taking pictures of your ears is a lot harder than it sounds...)!  I'd love to know what you guys think, and also what some of your favorite pieces from your own collection are.

7 comments:

  1. Ahhh how cute are the cowboy boot earrings!? I love all of your pieces, you have great taste :)

    www.absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sandy! That was exactly my reaction when I saw them at the flea market :)

      Delete
  2. That pyramid necklace is amazing! My jaw dropped when I saw it! I don't buy a ton of jewelry unless it's super unique, like this pyramid necklace! My favorite earrings of mine though, are little bow studs that I got from Henri Bendel's :)

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your earrings sound so cute! And yeah, love this necklace, I wear it with literally everything. You should get itttt

      Delete
  3. Love that pyramid necklace! Saw that at Urban the other day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad it's still on sale there, I was worried this whole post would be chock full of stuff no one could get!

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love that mother of pearl necklace. I have a thing for dainty necklaces. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...