Video: Beauty Products I've Repurchased

Wednesday, January 23, 2013



Being a product junkie is all well and good, and while monthly favorites videos continue to be my bread and butter, I have decided to venture out slightly and talk about those beauty products that I could not live without over the years.  In my latest video/chat type of deal, I bring you the products I've repurchased!

It's been almost a month since my last upload, and although editing has now become the bane of my existence, I am back, and in HD no less!  I am loving this beauty blogger business, and although youtube scares the crap out of me, I couldn't be more excited.

Select to watch on Youtube for a list of all the products mentioned etc...  I'm currently planning my monthly favorites, and it should be pretty good this month!  Thanks for reading, and happy watching!

5 comments:

  1. I'm in love w/ UDPP too :) I've repurchased 3 times already!
    <3, Mel
    beautytribune.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like I physically can't wear eye shadow without it! x

      Delete
  2. I couldn't live without the UDPP! I don't even know how many tubes I've repurchased. I really like the Maybelline line stiletto. One of the best drugstore liners! :-)

    xx Christal xx
    LipstickAndPonytails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, yes and YES. I love them both to death, and I'm almost positive I'll be using them for years to come! x

      Delete
  3. Great post! You are gorgeous!
    I love love love UD Primer potion!

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...