Today's Makeup of Choice

Monday, January 7, 2013


First off, apologies about the startlingly large photos of my face.  And second, I was intending to have a bit of a chat about a new MAC lipstick I bought recently called Creme in Your Coffee, but because I don't super love it (nor do I hate it), and because I like keeping my blog a pretty positive place, I thought I'd just do a Face of the Day post while wearing it instead!  Simples.

Face:
Clinique Even Better foundation in 16 Golden Neutral
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep (contour)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette shadows in Suspect (lid), Snakebite (crease) and Busted (outer corners)
Bobbi Brown corrector in Peach (under eyes)

Lips:

For the record, I love the color of this MAC lipstick, I just don't like how drying it is, nor do I like the fact that it wears off quickly.  

What's been on your face lately?

7 comments:

  1. Your foundation looks SO natural!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look! :) And I agree - your foundation looks perfect! :)

    Followed you dear!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That lipstick is very pretty! I've never been a lipstick kind of girl. Never even wore lipstick out in public before. I guess it's due to the fact that I cannot find the perfect color that matches my skin tone. I want something bright but not too bright. Maybe a pretty colored pink or darker pink, like yours.

    Have fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce look! I really like the lipstick! Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that lipstick on you, really suits you :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...