Some Recent Purchases feat. Origins, MAC, Lush and More

Friday, December 28, 2012

If you've been keeping up with my blog posts, a lot of these products will be nothing new, but I do go into a bit of detail here, so give it a watch if you're so inclined.  I'd love to hear your feedback!



Products mentioned:
Origins Clear Improvement mask
Origins Never A Dull Moment face polisher
Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub
Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch primer
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
MAC Creme in Your Coffee lipstick
Lush Floating Island bath melt
Cinders bath bomb
Rose Jam bubbleroon
Angel's Delight soap
Twilight bath bomb

What I'm wearing:
Clinique Even Better foundation in Golden Neutral
Naked 2 Palette: Suspect, Snakebite and Busted
Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner
MAC Kinda Sexy


Happy early New Year to you and your's!!


3 comments:

  1. Great haul! That candle smells amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JUST like an Abercrombie store, it's insaaane.

      Delete
  2. Creme in your coffee is one of my favorite lipsticks! The origins mask is wonderful too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...