November Beauty Favorites!

Wednesday, December 5, 2012




My November beauty favorites are live!  I've been having a ton of fun over-lining my lips, drying out pimples, spritzing my face with weird smells and lengthening my curls.  Watch me talk about this, if you like (and make sure to watch the end if you wanna know just how derpy I am)!


What are some of your favorites this month?



A late addition, but suuuch a good song.  It seems I only have my sister to thank for my music taste these days!

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha I also love spritzing my face xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's become a favorite pastime of mine as well :) x

      Delete
  2. The Beauty Elixir smells so strong! I'm not sure if I love it. But I do love Korres, I have the lip butter in Plum, and it's divine! I like your blog, I think it's cute. I'm from Beautylish and am your newest follower! Hopefully you will come check out my blog and follow back perhaps?

    Jen xx
    jentea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...