If I Only Had the Coin...

Wednesday, December 12, 2012



It's the season for giving, so I've been spending quite a lot of time figuring out what my family and friends might like for the holidays.  This Christmas, I'm going a little more all out than usual (I usually don't), as it's been a pretty tough year, and I think everyone could use a nice pick-me-up, even if it's only short-lived.  This means I've been buying quite a few things for others recently, although I've still been making little purchases here and there for myself, just nothing too extravagant.

I built this wish list with an unlimited wallet in mind (which I should never have, for my own good) full of little gems I've either discovered whilst doing some virtual online shopping, or through reading other beauty blogs (*cough* Emma Hardie *cough*).  As you can see, I've gone a little eyeshadow mad lately, but eyeshadow is the one makeup item I feel I can never have enough of.  That, and lipstick.  I mean, who doesn't love options?

And of course, I just had to throw that ginger bubble bath from Origins in, because as you might know by now, ginger is my ultimate favorite scent.  Funny story, I actually walked past an Origins store recently and did a double take, because this beautiful gingery scent was just wafting out.  But when I went inside to ask what that amazing, zesty ginger smell was, the girl behind the counter said condescendingly, "Um, it's ginger?"  Thanks for that, yeah.  Meant the product, but it's cool.  So I had a look around, stuck my nose in a few jars, and then left empty-handed and in a hurry.  But that Origins visit introduced me to their wonderful line of ginger bath products, so not a total loss.

What do you think, anything good up there?  Anything you've tried and liked...or hated?  I'm open to any and all feedback.  As you can probably tell, I'm not the most well-rounded of individuals when it comes to hobbies, but hey what can I say, beauty products excite me.  Not the worst thing to be obsessed with, really.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...