My Hair Hero! Miracle Oil Hair Moisturizer

Monday, November 12, 2012


Me on a good hair day...finally!
OK, so I'm sure everyone reading this has had at least one bad hair day in their life, right?  You know the feeling.  No matter what products you put in your hair, no matter how long you fuss with it, it just won't lie the way you want it.  Maybe your hair starts off promising at the start of the day, but by lunchtime it's frizzy and there are random bits sticking out every which way so you end up just saying 'to hell with it all', and throwing all of it up on top of your head in a messy bun.  Well, imagine having a whole string of bad hair days just like that, one after another, after another.

This was my life for the past few months or so.  It seemed that no matter what I did, my hair just never felt like cooperating.  So I knew I had to do something drastic, and for me that meant treading into the world of hair oils.  I have always shied away from oils for fear that they'll wear my hair down, and because I have very fine hair to begin with, I really can't risk losing any volume up there.

So I walked into a local hair care supply store looking for a hair oil to suit my needs.  I had heard about this Miracle Oil line on a youtube commercial of all places, so I thought I might give it a whirl.  I found it with no problems, but as I was looking through all of the products offered, I discovered this oil moisturizer.  I wasn't sure exactly what that meant the product would do, but after reading the back of the bottle (apply to wet or dry hair, the usual spiel), I thought it might be exactly what I was looking for.

When I had gotten back to the car, I squirted just a little bit into my hands and worked it through my hair, which was still damp from my morning shower.  Within minutes I could see the product working its magic in the form of softer hair, tighter curls and MUCH less frizz.  It was love, I tell you.

Since then I have been using this product religiously when I wash my hair, and the beauty of it is, you can use it on dry hair as well.  I can say with certainty that this is the first product I have ever found that works on my curly hair when it's dry, which means I can finally wear my second day hair down!  

But that's not even the best part.  This product will only cost you about $6 to $8 USD depending on where you buy!  I'd recommend this for people with tightish curls all the way up through kinky textures.


What are some of your hair heroes?


Laters!



8 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I should buy this, I love argan oil. And my hair is quite damaged right now heh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair is absolutely horrible. It's so frizzy, dry and damaged, it only looks decent when I straighten it but I dont want to burn it anymore. :/
    Thanks for the recommendation.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this works for both of you if you do end up testing it out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so cute :)

    www.rebekasbeautyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only credit my miracle oil! And thanks!! xx

      Delete
  5. I think I'm gonna try this. I love your curls! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you a mill! I hope you like it as much as I do!

      Delete
  6. Hey,

    Thanks for this hair moisturizer ... I will try to use it.

    !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...