My First Ever Haul!

Friday, November 30, 2012


So I've learned something about myself this week: I hate editing.  I mean I can't stand it.  In fact, I detest it so strongly that I've avoided doing it for three whole days!  So without further ado, here is my first ever haul video, featuring a few recent purchases, and some really nice stand outs.

What I'm wearing:
Eyes: Mac e/s in "Mystery" and "Grain"

Products Mentioned:


On a completely unrelated note, I can't believe that it's already basically December!  I mean I even did some Christmas shopping today, but I suppose that's a topic for another post..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...