FOTD Professionally Natural

Saturday, November 10, 2012

So, I love my new job.  I spent the majority of my day at work getting my hair done and being a demonstration model for hair products in the window of the store; it was TOO LUXE!!  My co-workers are some of the sweetest and funniest people I've ever worked with, and the time just flies!

My hair initially had a lot more curl to it, but they had kind of fallen out by the time I got home.  I had to take a cheeky little picture though, just to document it!  My makeup has to look pretty natural for work, hence the minimal look.



Eyes: MAC Woodwinked e/s all over lid and crease and Mystery e/s as liner and through the brows | Clinique High Impact mascara in Black


Laters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...