The Sunday Short List #2 | Gourmand Edition

Sunday, October 14, 2012


This week it's gotten quite nippy noodles!  The disorganized box of scarves and winter hats has found its way out of storage, I've seriously considered wearing gloves at least twice, and I've even broken out the boots on one occasion!  I can safely say that the holiday spirit is hitting me full force, and I'm already looking forward to the ultra deluxe Starbucks Christmas drinks (mmm...Peppermint Mocha).  I never used to like Autumn, because it meant the start of school and about five more months of frigid weather, but now that I have all this extra time on my hands, I have more time to appreciate the changing of the seasons and I've realized that I actually kind of love Autumn!

This week, I dove head first into warm and sweet scents that remind me of the upcoming holidays and warm nights in.  I was originally going to say that I've enjoyed being seasonally appropriate with my scents, but I've only just realized after staring at this picture that they're all gourmand, so I guess what I've been loving this week is smelling like food!  Vanilla scented bubble baths accompanied by a pumpkin candle and ginger scented hair; there's nothing more uplifting on the cold days!  I don't know what it is about this time of year that makes me fall in love with foodie scents, but hey ho, there you have it!


Products pictured:
Bath and Bodyworks: Pumpkin Cupcake candle


What are some of your favorite things from this week?  Anything gourmand, or are you more of a musk fan this time of year?

Thanks for reading!


Laters!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...