Soap and Glory's Righteous Body Butter

Sunday, October 28, 2012


I'd always heard a lot about Soap and Glory products, and I thought I'd test the waters by trying out the famed body butter.

It really is a dream!  It doesn't sit on the skin at all, and doesn't feel too greasy.  Plus it smells almost exactly like Miss Dior Cherie perfume, as my sister so helpfully pointed out.  So wins all round.

They sell them in Sephora in travel versions for only $5, so I mean I couldn't say no, could I?


Well that's it, super short today.  Have you tried this body butter?  Thoughts?  
Keep safe if you're anywhere near the path of this Franken-storm!


Laters!




4 comments:

  1. Thank you for this review, I wanted to buy it because everyones been talking about it, and defnitely will now! :) Oh and if it smells like miss dior cherie then I will most definitely love it, because that is one of my all time fave perfumes!!


    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really nice! I hope you like it as much as I do :) xx

      Delete
  2. I weren't that keen on this because it is too perfumed. But it was nice enough, I just would't purchase it again :)
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really strong, yeah. It's good for me when I'm not wearing perfume! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...