Scramble for Skin Care + My Youtube Debut!!

Sunday, October 14, 2012



*Fanfare please!*  That's right!  My first video is officially up and ready to watch on the Tubes!!  In this video, I discuss my recent skin care purchases and share my thoughts on the ones I've used so far.  I was having a bit of a dull moment, so expect to see tons of skin brightening products!  And also, please PLEASE excuse the hair, it  apparently was not feeling the frizz-free look today.  Besides that, I hope you enjoy the video, and please let me know your thoughts!






What are some of your recent skin care purchases?  What do you like to use on dull skin?


Laters!!


Amelia xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...