Most Reached for Beauty Products: Fall Edition!! | Video

Friday, October 19, 2012



I can't believe I actually made another youtube video!  I never stick with things for very long, so from here on out, every upload will surprise me, I'm sure.  I've always enjoyed these kinds of videos as they're sort of like Fall Favorites, but a bit modified and just really interesting (I hope!).  I love seeing what people wear more often as the seasons change.  I had to edit my choices a lot, as there were a ton more things I wanted to include, but I just had to stop myself before this got even more ridiculously long!


I hope this doesn't completely bore you, and please let me know what you reach for most often in the Fall.  I always love to hear other's recommendations!





Products mentioned:

Thanks for watching, laters!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...