Because Really, Who Can't Use a Little Positive Affirmation?

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Credit for photo: Louise's spiffy blog!

Hello dear friends and readers,

The creation of this post was completely and wholly inspired by Louise at Sprinkle of Glitter.  She has such a positive aura about her, and her videos and blog posts are some of the first I watch and read when they show up on my newsfeed.  An all around beautiful person, she has created a blogging project called "Pin Me Happy" in which bloggers and readers alike can share their favorite pieces of motivational typography from Pinterest, or wherever else.  I think this is such an inspiring little project and couldn't wait to add my own choices to the pot!

If you haven't seen it yet, I do indeed have a Pinterest account, which I will link here.  It's not very quality at all right now, but I'm working on it.

I am currently in a very strange sort of in-between phase that has me feeling quite confused and scared about the future, and it's also part of the reason that I started this blog, but more about that some other time.  The way I try and deal with my sorrows and dips in the road is by trying my best to stay positive and stay present.  The things we worry about are all in the future, but it will never really be the future, all we have is right now.  And right now I'm OK, so by thinking that way I can usually calm myself down and pull out of the funk I was in.  A bit of a change in topic from my usual posts, but if life has taught me anything, it is the importance of variety and being flexible!

Anywho, I've talked your ears (eyes?) off enough for now.  Below are some of the motivational pieces that I've found that give me a bit of hope for the future.











I hope you found this at least mildly inspirational, and if you haven't heard of Louise (really how could you not have!), please do check her out.  Her and her friend Zoe's blogs are a large part of the reason I started blogging in the first place!

If you have a blog, and you feel like participating, leave a comment here and on Louise's blog as well, so that we can all share in the happiness that is inspirational typography.  And until next time...

Laters!


Amelia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...