Apples and Mates!

Monday, October 8, 2012











The sister and myself posing rather attractively, I think.




I apparently couldn't stop chatting while my picture was being taken!








Today was up there as one of the best days of my year so far!  The sib's birthday was earlier this week, and as a sort of weekend celebration, we went apple picking.  The scenery was just screaming to be photographed, the apples were terrifically fresh, and the friends and I all strolled through the orchard aimlessly laughing a bit too loudly, and probably scaring some nearby children in the process.  Regardless, I had the time of my life just walking about taking in the crisp air and the fabulous company!



I hope you all had a really great weekend!



Amelia xx


1 comment:

  1. looks like you had an awesome weekend. such lovely pics...!

    giveaway at http://haruhiism00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...