A Spot of Wish List Shopping...

Thursday, October 4, 2012





Well my dear friends, if you can't already tell by the title, I was a bit naughty recently and bought a few things straight off my Autumn wish list!  OK, now to be fair, the lipstick was a freebie (gotta love "Back-to-MAC"!), but I did splurge a bit on the other two items.  Now, usually there will always be one thing that I buy that I'm kind of meh about, but I swear to you I am in complete and absolute LOVE with all three!  Expect tons of gushing and individual reviews all round!

1. Stila Convertible Color in "Poppy"
2. MAC satin lipstick in "Rebel"
3. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Intensive Treatment (I actually fell over from the scent of this, it is divine).

Also, as a sort of side note, the universe has decided that I need yet another job (that will make three now!), so I got my professional best on, and flew into a few local stores in the mall today.  Yay, retail.  My applications are in, and fingers crossed that the place I want most calls me first (or at all)!  Anyway, I took a picture of the makeup I wore to drop off the apps today, sans the lipstick which I tried on in the MAC store afterwards.  I thought it relevant to this post, because I'm wearing the Stila convertible color on my cheeks, and MAC Rebel on my lips.


Yes, I do have hair!  I had to throw it up on top of my head today due to the humidity and frizz factor.


Well, that's about it for now!  Done any of your own wish list shopping lately?  I'd love to know what you've purchased/are planning on purchasing for the fall!

And until next time...

Laters!


Amelia xx

2 comments:

  1. i straightened my hair yesterday thinking, "Oh it's October, it should be good enough weather." Humidity gave me frizzy ringlets.
    I was wondering what was your opinion on lipstick? I was told that not everyone can wear, or well that I can't wear, but could it be that people haven't found the right color? I like my dark shades and do not want to give them up. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't humidity just the worst? And btw, who told you that you can't wear lipstick?! Dark lips have quickly become one of my favorite things this fall, and I wouldn't give them up for the world! I could so see you rocking an earthy brown with a hint of red. Don't give up your dark shades for anyone (Rimmel have some nice ones), and good luck on the hunt! xx

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...