Rainy Day FOTD

Saturday, September 29, 2012






Skin: Clinique Superbalanced Makup in 05 Vanilla | Eyes: LORAC Femme Fatale palette; shades 1 and 3, Clinique black gel liner | Cheeks: Stila Convertible Color in Poppy (totally reviewing this soon!) | Lips: MAC Kinda Sexy lipstick and NYX Smokey Look lipgloss

Just wanted to share a quick FOTD with you guys!  Nothing too special here, just a normal, everyday look for me.  I tend to get really inspired to do my makeup when it rains..

Laters!
Amelia xx

4 comments:

  1. your make up looks flawless here! :) Interesting blog, new follower. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to both of you, means a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your make up is lovely!you look so fresh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...