Playing with Maybelline BB Cream + FOTD

Monday, September 17, 2012

Hello chums!

After a busy weekend full of birthday milestones (happy 80th, Mom Mom!) and too much cake, I came home to find a sample of Maybelline's new 8-in-1 BB cream inside of a magazine that had been delivered.  



Needless to say, I had to give it a try, and although the sample that was provided was WAY too light for me (the sample was in light/medium), I wouldn't be against buying and trying the full size version in a more appropriate color.  There is one downside, and that is that at the moment, there are only five shades in the range.  Yikes!



On my lips: MAC "Morange" lipstick + MAC Hey Sailor lmtd edition lipgloss in "Riviera Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...