Photo Diary: The Dog Days of September

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Hello my gorgeous friends!

Today, as you may have guessed from the title, I have something non-beauty related to talk about (I know, shock horror!).  I've seen a bunch of different bloggers doing daily summaries and such, so I thought I'd try my hand at it for my own nostalgic reasons, but also so that those of you who take the time to read my blog (thank yoU!!) can get to know me a little bit better, if that is of any interest!  

Sneak peak!:


Cody, one of the most well-behaved dogs I've ever met.


Now I do have a separate day job (which has been completely exhausting this week, btw!), but I also sometimes stand in for the neighborhood dog walker when she gets called away for whatever reason, and today just so happened to be one of those days.  I should probably take this moment to let you know that I am a HUGE mega animal lover, so even though walking dogs can be hard and frustrating (excessive barking *shudder*), and at times very dirty (I walk up to eight dogs at a go sometimes!), it is most definitely very rewarding, plus as a bonus I get to hang out with all of the puppies!!

I thought that since I walked a few of them today, that I'd snap some photos and share the cuteness with my readers!!  I only had five dogs today (one is not pictured), but I have two of my own as well, so the house was incredibly busy and definitely not quiet!



Oliver, the strongest and most playful!


Lucy, one of my own who is obviously over the moon with joy that I am taking her picture...


Pepper, the prince, who requires petting at all times.



Lucy number two: This one's cray-fish.



Dingo, my own as well, who we think shares a striking resemblance to Stitch...

Well that is all that I have for you today, chummies!  I hope I didn't bore you too much with this, but I think it's important with blogging to know whose words you're actually reading.  And while this post isn't specifically about me, it was about my day (sort of) and one of my jobs, and also about some of the animals in my life.  I thought this might add some personality and life to my blog, because while this blog is and will continue to be almost entirely beauty related, I also want this to be a place where I can occasionally share some photos and stories from my own life as well!

Thanks for reading, and until next time, 

Laters!

Amelia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...