NYX Lips and Cheeks Haul

Friday, September 14, 2012

Hello chummies!

Just a quick post today about a few recent NYX items I picked up recently.  Beware: This post is very pink.  Completely unintentional, I assure you.  I had heard about this brand a while back, but have only just got my first few bits from them.  So far, I'm really liking their lip products!  There's been a lot of buzz about NYX recently, so I decided to sample a few standouts from their range.  I found their full line at Ulta.



NYX Blush in "Pinched"; Mega Shine Lip Gloss in "Smokey Look"

Top: Soft Matte Lip Creme in "San Paolo"; Bottom: Soft Matte Lip Creme in "Antwerp"

Individual reviews to come!

Until next time.  Laters!

Amelia xx

5 comments:

  1. some gorgeous shades of pink here! love the matte lip creme! x

    http://ohabbiee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing haul *_* the colours are very nice! your blog is very lovely and interesting. follow? imm glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Sao Paolo and Antwerp, they're such a gorgeous shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aah, thank you! And I agree, the matte lip cremes have quickly become my favorite nyx products!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing haul...I recently started to build my Nyx collection and I"m already in love with.

    Anyway love your blog...follow mine too?

    www.charmingnancy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...