My Most Wanted: 13 Beauty Items for Fall!

Friday, September 21, 2012


Image created with Polyvore
































Heyo chummies, welcome to my beauty wish list for the fall!  Enjoy the read, I'd love to know what products are on your lists as well!

Read from L to R, top to bottom.

1. Stila Convertible Color blush in Poppy
Blush is such a must have for me in the colder months, and I like to get a little more playful with it when my skins gets a bit paler.  And just look at this color; it's so striking!  

2. Korres Wild Rose + Vitamin C Advanced Brightening Sleeping Facial
I feel like I heard about this on Estee's channel essiebutton, but even if I didn't, it just so appeals to me.  The combination of rose and vitamin C just sounds so brightening, and that's exactly what my skin craves in the fall and winter.  Plus...I mean it's called a "sleeping facial".  Vair gorgeous.

3. Bobbi Brown Desert Twilight eye palette
This palette just screams luxury to me!  I think that the purples and creams would go really well with my green eyes and dark hair.  Sometimes I google pictures of this in my spare moments.  I totally have a life.

4. Jo Malone Nutmeg & Ginger Body Creme
I've heard only good things about Jo Malone's body cremes, and as I love all things ginger, I thought this scent sounded absolutely decadent.  Plus this is just a wishlist, so I'm gonna go big!

5. The Body Shop Banana Conditioner
I first heard about this a few years ago when I first started getting into beauty and makeup (from whom, I can't remember), and I have wanted it ever since.  Bananas are known for their moisturizing properties, and that is absolutely all my hair asks for in the fall.  Plus, it's only $8.00!

6. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Wild Ginger Keratin Intensive Treatment
This was recommended for those with dry, curly hair on naturallycurly.com, and because I live for ginger scents, and my hair gets super brittle in the sun and wind, I thought this might be a nice addition to my hair care routine for the fall.

7. The Body Shop Body Butter in Olive
Surprise, surprise, I've never actually tried a Body Shop body butter.  I know, I know, it's complete blasphemy.  I feel like it's such a standard in the beauty world that I have to try at least one.  Not sure why I picked Olive, just that it sounds sort of Autumnal to me, I guess?

8. Stila Coconut Crush Lip and Cheek Stain
I saw FleurdeForce of youtube fame wearing this in one of her earlier videos, and it made her look so put together!  There's something so appealing to me about rocking a dark brown lip color, that I just have to try it out myself.

9. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
I got a sample of this from Sephora earlier this year, and I squeezed the absolute life out of it to make sure that I got every last bit of it out!  It was so creamy and refreshing, and left my face feeling soooo smooth, that I knew I had to get my hands on a full size.  I just never got around to actually buying it...

10. NARS blusher in Dolce Vita
I added this to the list because I've always enjoyed the formulation of my NARS blusher in Orgasm, and also because lately I've been feeling like venturing into the land of plums..

11. Ole Henriksen Truth Creme Advanced Hydration
Oooh baby.  I got a sample of this in my Sephora order a while back, and MAN.  My face was thanking me after only the first use!  My skin felt smoother and more filled out almost immediately.  This has been on my wish list for absolutely AGES.

12. MAC Lipstick in Rebel
I've heard too much about this lipstick to not own it by now!  I can just see myself wearing this now, looking all serious and sophisticated (two things I most definitely am not at the moment).  Hey, a girl can dream, right?  I mean, this is a wishlist after all..

13. Boots No 7 Protect & Perfect Night Cream
I usually don't use a night cream at all, but in the fall and winter I find that there's no such thing as too much moisture for my skin.  I really want to give this a try, as it's not too expensive, and it's unscented, an added bonus for my sensitive skin!


Well, that's it chummies!  My wish list, while extensive and expensive, is just that; a wish list.  I would love to own any and all of these products, but realistically speaking, I might only pick up about three or four.  But who knows, maybe I'll win the lottery next week..  
Well, anyway I hope this gave you some ideas, and a little more insight into what I like, and what I'm like!  If you've tried/own any of these, let me know how you get on with them?  Any of the products mentioned stand out to you?  What are some items on your wish list for fall?

If you liked this, let me know, and I might even do a fashion wish list as well!

Until next time,

Laters!

Amelia xx



2 comments:

  1. What about this banana conditioner, it's useless. As you have probably noticed already, I adore bananas, and after I've used it all up, I can say I'm disappointed, it isn't moisturizing at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! Well, thanks for the warning, Rosa. I can tell you like bananas, so the fact that you didn't like this one is really telling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read them all, and often reply here. For more direct questions, tweet me @TheNonBrit and I'll get back to you quickly. xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...